Monday, April 29, 2019

The Jeep Rules


It is a tradition among Jeep enthusiasts to wave at fellow Jeep owners as they pass each other on the road. It reminds me of when we owned a Mini Cooper. Mini drivers often wave at each other on the road. Another Jeep tradition, which I was not aware of before I purchased our Jeep, is that many Jeep owners like to seek out other Jeeps in parking lots and park alongside their fellow Jeep Wranglers.

My wife discovered this today when she parked at the grocery store. When she came out she found another Jeep had parked by our Jeep. It's a fun thing although it might take some getting used to. On two different occasions, when we had our Mini, I came out to find printed invites in our wipers to join Mini Cooper Clubs. I expect being a Jeep owner will be similar to being a Mini owner in that it's a tight fraternity.

photo: our Jeep is on the left.