Monday, March 27, 2006

Relax Playlist

In response to a few queries...here's what's on my Relax playlist...the music I listen to on my iPod to escape after a stressful day (which never happens in teaching).

Stir It Up - Bob Marley
Waiting For My Lucky Day - Chris Isaak
Caldo de Cana - Brazzaville
Sleepwalk - Brian Setzer
Murmullo - Buena Vista Social Club
Ain't Misbehavin' - Louis Armstrong
South of the Border - Chris Isaak
Clair de lune -Debussy
Moonlight in Vermont - Willie Nelson
One Step Away - The Mavericks
Dream a Little Dream of Me - Ella Fitgerald and Louis Armstrong
Light & Day - The Polyphonic Spree
Pretty Girls Don't Cry - Chris Isaak
Subterranean Homesick Alien - Radiohead
What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
Queenie - Brazzaville
Falling - Roy Orbison
I Wonder - Chris Isaak
Change Partners - Frank Sinatra
So Long I'll See Ya - Tom Waits
Blue Spanish Sky - Chris Isaak
Jack-a@* - Beck