Saturday, March 04, 2006

My iPod

The greatest invention in the last few years has to be the iPod. I got mine over a year ago so it's already outdated. My Uncle Phil got me a heck of deal on a brand new 15 gig. It now has 3,523 songs loaded on it. I now have to select the specific songs from my iTunes that I want because I can't fit any more songs on the pod.

I only have five playlists. All Things Latin (feat. Los Lonely Boys, Santana, etc...). Ballads (Miles Davis, Clifford Brown, etc...). Kimwalk (for Kimberly when she's out walking), Last Day (i.e. as in the kind of music you play on the last day of school when the last bell has rung.). And finally Relax (Bob Marley, Brazzaville, Chris Isaak, etc...) when things get hectic and I need to find the eye of the hurricane.

My iPod has the four control buttons and the touch wheel all of which look completely out of date next to my Uncle Phil's new video iPod and my cousin's nano. But my cousins Jeff and Greg have iPods with the original scroll wheel. Kickin' it old school. But I'm still down with my 4th Generation classic. FAQ: I wrap the headphone wires around three of my fingers and strap them up with a yellow velcro strap. For any other questions...check out iLounge.com and get iPoddin'.