Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bill Murray

Okay, I've always dug Bill Murray movies. But recently I think he's jumped into my list of favorite actors. He's not only that maniac from SNL...he's now a respected actor. The evidence: The Life Aquatic and Lost in Translation. Two excellent movies that required highly nuanced performances. Murray can be the crazy wildman or the master of subtlety...a difficult spectrum to master. He made the Charlie Angel's movie. I still have yet to watch Rushmore, Broken Flowers or some of his other highly acclaimed work. But the guy has become a master.

My favorite Bill Murray movies...

1.) Ghostbusters
2.) Lost in Translation
3.) The Life Aquatic with Steve Zizzou
4.) Groundhog Day
5.) What About Bob?
6.) Stripes
7.) Caddyshack
8.) Scrooged
9.) Quick Change (a lesser known movie where he plays a bank robber who robs banks disguised as a circus clown.)