Sunday, January 11, 2009

2008 Movie List


Another 2008 list. When I was in college I used to average seeing one movie a week. Then once the working life started that number went down to one or two a month. Then as life got real busy with the arrival of my son I'm lucky to see one every other month. Here's the list of movies I saw in the theater in 2008.

August Rush (Not bad. Sometimes great.)

Prince Caspian (Good. Better than TLWW)

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. (Awful. Created a lingo for something once great but now ridiculous..."They nuked the fridge."

Hancock (Started good then went all weird)

The Dark Knight (Very good...would have been great but ran too long with Two Face's story)

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor (Good summer flick. Not as good as the first...better than the second.)

Quantum of Solace...saw it twice in the theater. (Awesome. Great 007 flick. And I high standards for James Bond movies.)