Thursday, February 15, 2007

Read to Feed

So far my 2007 reading list is off to an excellent start. The Songlines by Bruce Chatwin started off the year and I just completed David Mitchell's Black Swan Green. I'm almost finished with Freakonomics by Steven Levitt and Stephen Dubner and have been engrossed from page one. I will review each book as I go along but so far 2007 is off to a good reading start.

When do you read you might ask now that I have a baby to look after? I read while he is feeding. My job is to burp and change the diaper midway through the feeding session. We like to keep the television off during the late night feeding sessions to encourage sleep after he's finished. So I read between burps and changes.


I'll post a review of both the Songlines and Black Swan Green soon...but I recommend both highly. Both are more than just a read...they are "add to your life perspective" reads. Super super stuff. I'll also post my final 2006 reading list soon as well. Turn off the television and open up a book! And if you've read something great...post a comment and let us know.