Saturday, February 17, 2007

One Year Blogiversary

Today is the one year anniversary of this incarnation of Dave's Internet Lounge. The initial Lounge opened September of 2001 on a website host that looks primitive by today's standards. In 2003 the geocities version came online and is actually still up although seldom maintained. This version of the Internet Lounge was my first official foray into the world of blogging. I can no longer blog at work due to some fascist filtering programs so I don't blog as much as I would like. Nor do I attach as many links due to the fact that my home computer is still on dial-up and only gets about 46 kbps. But I still average a post about every other day or so...which is quite an accomplishment with a little baby in your arms. This post is the 199th post in a year. So thanks to all two of my loyal readers. I hope I haven't ticked you off too much. Please comment and let me know you're out there!