Saturday, November 11, 2006

Iceberg Radio

At work I listen to internet radio when class isn't in session. There are many sites that provide a wide variety of music. But my favorite is iceberg radio from Canada. They have every category of music imaginable. Take for instance one type of music, alternative. They have eight or nine different stations of different types of alternative music. I'm a radio humanist. I can't listen to the same style of music every day. That's like eating the same cereal every day. One day I'm listening to jazz. The next day, classical or world music. Iceberg has it all.

It's based in Canada so when you perform your one time free registration you must enter a Canadian zipcode. Don't worry...that's all legal. And you get great music to listen to while you are at work or at home. And it's all free.