Monday, June 07, 2010

Wrapping up in Fort Collins

Things are about done here at Colorado State University. I've had a great eight days. The reading went much smoother this year. The weather was perfect. The 850 readers are reading at a superfast pace and we expect to be done early...around noon...compared to 5:00 pm last year on the last day.

I won't be able to fly out early so I'll just enjoy my last afternoon in the mountains loungin' in the sun and hanging with the crew (some who are pictured above).

I added a few pics to my flickr account HERE. There are few photos of the pack of foxes that live next to Summit Hall where I stayed.

I also blogged on my school blog throughout the past week HERE.

Feeling pretty good. Got word today that I've been accepted to Southern Methodist University's graduate program. I will be working on a Masters in Humanities with a concentration in history. Been a long time since I've been a student. Hey...I'll get a student ID! Cheaper tix at the movies! I guess grad school tuition is worth it!