Monday, March 23, 2009

Bracketology

My NCAA bracket is doing very well so far. In fact this is my most accurate bracket ever.

I had 24 out of 32 teams advance to the first round. Siena, Cleveland State, Dayton, A&M, Maryland, Oklahoma State, Wisconsin and Western Kentucky were the teams I missed on. But come on...who picked Siena, CSU, Dayton or WKU? The state of Ohio was responsible for most of my bracket busts.

I had 13 out of 16 make it to the Sweet Sixteen. Wake Forest was knocked out of the first round. USC got beat my MSU. And I had Florida State, another first round casuality, in the round of 16...didn't see Xavier coming.

My Elite 8 is...Louisville, Kansas, UConn, Memphis, Pitt, Duke, UNC and Oklahoma.

My Final Four is Louisville, Memphis, Duke and Oklahoma.

My Final Game is Oklahoma defeating Louisville for the NCAA Championship.