Saturday, August 21, 2010

current iPod stuff

I always find the playlist "Top 25 Most Played" on my iPod fascinating. Many of the songs I don't remember listening to that often. A few aren't even favorites of mine. Of course the list changes just about every time I play the thing. The list is just a snapshot. Here is the current Top 25. Weezer heavy as usual but an unusual amount of Buddy Holly and Ry Cooder. Newest discoveries are Surfer Blood and Kirsty MacColl (who died in 2000...I'm slow to discovering the good stuff sometimes.).


Everyday - Buddy Holly
Dearest - Buddy Holly
3 Cool Cats - Ry Cooder
I'm Your Daddy - Weezer
Trippin' Down the Freeway -Weezer
Love is the Answer - Weezer
D'yer Maker - Sheryl Crow
(If You're Wondering if I Want You to) I want you to - Weezer
Girl On My Mind - Buddy Holly
The Girl Got Hot - Weezer
I Melt With You - Modern English
Onda Callejera - Ry Cooder
Let it All Hang Out - Weezer
Besame Mucho (Live) - Raul Malo
Once in a Lifetime - Talking Heads
Can't Stop Partying - Weezer
Island Girl - The Beach Boys
Got You (Where I Want You) - They Flys
Blue Turns to Grey - The Rolling Stones
Time Is On My Side - The Rolling Stones
Los Chucos Suaves - Ry Cooder
Beverly Hills - Weezer
Tighten Up - The Black Keys
In These Shoes - Kristy MacColl
Catholic Pagans - Surfer Blood