TPUSA has announced they are presenting an alternate halftime show during the Super Bowl. Their headline performer is Kid Rock.
They have said they want to present a family friendly show that presents American values. They have betrayed their true motives.
Some MAGAs decried having a non-citizen performing at the SB Halftime ignorant of the fact that Bad Bunny is from Puerto Rico. Puerto Rico has been a territory of the United States since the Spanish American War. Puerto Ricans are American citizens. Can you hear the dog whistles? They didn't seem to have a problem with Paul McCartney and Bono and many others performing at the Super Bowl.
Now, I have never heard a Bad Bunny song. I am not familiar with him as a performer. I have never seen any of his lyrics. For all I know his lyrics could be super "clean." They could also be obscene. I don't know.
But I have seen and heard Kid Rock songs. I have heard him sing songs glorifying and celebrating the pursuit of underage girls. I have heard him sing songs downplaying statutory laws that protect girls from predators. I have heard him use language that is far from "family friendly."
But Kid Rock is white. TPUSA has long revealed who they are. Remember, the Ku Kux Klan also claimed they were protecting Christian values. TPUSA believes in Christian values, as long they are white Christian values. And that is not Christian at all.