Wednesday, January 11, 2017

The New Year



Well, It's January 11th. Guess I should get to blogging again. I took a bit of rest from the tech grind. Now back at it. 

The Holidays went very well. Enjoyed seeing family. Had a tire blowout right outside of St. Louis on our way to Indiana. Fortunately it blew right by an exit with a gas station and I was able to change to a temp donut in a safe area. It was 6 pm, the day after Christmas, yet we were able to find an open tire place and replace our tires. Only delayed our trip three hours. Not bad when we realize it could have been much much worse. 

We enjoyed our visits in Tulsa and Southern Indiana. Life has resumed its busy-ness with a new kitchen renovation, moving to a new classroom in a new high school building and my son's birthday last week. I'll revisit these fun times down the road. It seems now the Holidays are almost a distant memory at this point.