Tuesday, September 09, 2014

Not For Long


I've been a fan of professional football for a long time (Go Chiefs!). But the more I learn about the NFL, the less respect I have for the organization. The NFL deliberately covered up the effects of concussions and CTE. The NFL has been soft on domestic violence and crime for years. The only reason the NFL suspended that Ravens RB (I refuse to put his name on this blog) is because a security video was released that was so horrific they had no choice.

The offices of the NFL remind me of Big Tobacco at best and the Mafia at worst.

I mean, I dunno...part of me really wants to give the NFL up. I've been conflicted for awhile as I've stated HERE. I still haven't been able to give it up. But I won't be surprised that not too far down the road, I'll be done.