Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Things I would like to do more

I would like to help my wife more.

I would like to walk barefoot outside more often.

I would like to turn off the television more.

I would like to go outside more.

I would like to use my patio more.

I would like to play with Ringo and Simba more often.

I would like to listen to the birds more.

I would like to meditate more.

I would like to pray more.

I would like to listen more.

I would like to think more.

I would like to grill more.

I would like to landscape more.

I would like to garden more.

I would like to listen to silence more.

I would like to listen to classical music more.

I would like to lay in the grass more.

I would like to read the Bible more.

I would like to watch the goats across the field more.

I would like to write poetry again.

I would like to be more artistic.

I would like to write more real letters.

I would like to live more.

photo: Curt Luthye, Jason Lipscomb, and me contemplating Greek ruins in 1996 Sicily.